Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 34


http://www.raw-food-for-health.com/
Day 34
Feb. 2, 2012, Happy Groundhog Day!
Thursday AM

Well today is Groundhog Day. I live only about an hour and a half from Punxsy, where Punxatawney Phil may or may not see his shadow. I've never been to see the production, but that's okay, I'm not fond of the cold ;) This is the anniversary of the day I met my husband!! We are both living that day over and over, hahaha!

Physical:
Still tired. But new ocurrences are taking place- my head feels weird. It feels kinda stuffy like I'm getting a sinus infection (which I know I'm NOT). I think something is being cleaned out in there, kinda cool! And there have been sightings of UFOs (unidentified floating objects) in the commode! kinda like white bits or flakes. I can't imagine anything passing through that could remain WHITE with all that green dye in there!

I'm doing research on bee pollen for my website. WOW! What amazing stuff. I think it's the pollen that is curing my cough. It's great for just about everything, but respiratory issues are on the top of the list. I have a bit of a confession here to go with this. At night my birds get about a teaspoonful of Ben and Jerry's strawberry cheesecake ice cream while we watch a movie together (Daisy loves to watch TV!) They eat their ice cream and watch a movie with me for about an hour or so before bed (Kerm and I usually fall asleep, lol). Well ice cream is one of my all time weaknesses :( So while dishing it out I probably get about a teaspoonful myself. I noticed that I cough more at night after doing that. I thought- could just a teaspoon really be effecting me like that?!!

So I decided to make a bee pollen concoction for myself for ice cream time to help me not do that. I make: 1 T bee pollen, 1 T honey, 1 T coconut oil (all of which I am allowed to have on this cleanse, however, I'm supposed to take the coconut oil alone- oh well!). I did this last night and hardly any coughing at all! woohoo!! The honey and coconut oil have anti-fungal, anti-microbial and anti-biotic properties, plus the power of bee pollen- powerful medicine I'm thinking, and it tastes great too :)

Today is a day off from the gym- feels good to take a break :)

Juicing:
I decided I do not like apples in my green juice for now. I like it with tomatoes, salt and garlic. That seems to be the only way I can drink 2 quarts of it a day.

I have a 1/4 of a tiny watermelon left, a pineapple, grapes and some apples for a special treat for this evening- can't wait!!

Psychology:
Pushing forward on my website, doing research and taking notes to write up more pages. Hopefully by the time I get this section built out I'll have my 10 inbound links and I can then begin to monetize- woohoo!! I kinda feel like I've hit a wall here, but will press on and press thru! I know the steps I need to take.

I just been too tired to clean- hopefully this weekend! The weather has been nice, so I'd like to hit the garage sometime soon.


2 comments:

  1. Very interesting ice cream recipe! That's easy to remember too. Did you just mix it by hand or blend it in the blender and chill it? I just picked up some bee pollen this week (since it is allowed). I have all the ingrediants needed. Hmmm... I think I will have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not really ice cream- it was supposed to help me through ice cream time when the birds got theirs! LOL!! it did help some, but ice cream is such a weakness!! I need to get an ice cream maker so I can make my own raw stuff. The concoction is good though. No- not chilled- don't like coconut oil hard/cold ;)

    ReplyDelete