Saturday, February 18, 2012

This common dental procedure could be interfering with your health!

Hi Friends,
 If you don't subscribe to Dr. Mercola's emails, I highly recommend you do that now. He has great information that could save you lots of health problems, and you can learn a lot to help those you love as  well. 

I'm not sure exactly what it has been that has made me procrastinate getting my dental work overhauled. I have known about the dangers of amalgam filings (and NO- the video/this post is NOT about amalgam) for a long time now, and have had it on my long list of expensive things I'd like to get done. So yeah, probably the expense is one reason I've been putting this off. Another reason is b/c of the dangers of having the amalgam extracted. But b/c of Dr. Mercola's post I was able to find a holistic health conscious dentist at http://www.toxicteeth.org/ near by- woohoo!! I think I'm going to pursue this now. I think I would like to get my root canal tooth extracted (as I had wanted to to begin with, but was talked out of it! argh!) and have all my amalgam replaced with porcelain (probably). And b/c I'll be having a tooth extracted and my teeth are somewhat crooked, I might look into invisalign braces as well. I'm finally feeling like this is the right time to start addressing this issue now that I see a safe and clear path has been presented to me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment