Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 38


http://www.raw-food-for-health.com/
Day 38
Feb. 6, 2012
Monday AM

Physical & Psychological:
I had a great night's sleep last night- 8 hours!! :) I was pretty tired last night and got to bed by 10:00. I'm feeling restless, restless with my life too, not just my body. I don't want to be in front of this computer all day anymore. I feel like I want to be outside, but it's still cold, and alas, I have to work- which is in front of this computer! And I really do need to work on my website while it is still cold out. I wonder if I'm just trying to distract myself from the discomfort of juicing and not eating???

Which brings me to my next point. It's really amazing how much our lives focus and center around food! It's also amazing how much comfort, enjoyment and pleasure we get from it. And it's also amazing how much it can bring one's life to a stand still. What I mean by that is- if you are always grabbing for food to comfort yourself from the discomforts of life than you aren't focused on the solution to your problems- you're just using food as a pain killer.

Juicing is a great way to remove food as an obstacle to move forward in your life- to solve issues at the core level, not to mention the physical benefits as well. I'm still hating this- it's a struggle every single day, but I'm in a better mood today, I think, hahaha. I'm so looking forward to next Tuesday when I'll be at the "top of the hill" in this journey- it will be the mid-way point, half way.

And I found out that I can break this fast in 6 days- woohoo! Thanks Pam!! :) I thought it was going to take me 3 weeks- what a drag that was to think of, now I'm excited! Back on regular (raw) food in just one week! YAY!! :) So happy about that.

I didn't workout all weekend- will walk today though, and have a Brilliant Mind meeting right after :)

Juicing:
For some reason I didn't mind juicing this morning. I juiced and cleaned up thoroughly in just under 2 hours. I made 6 quarts of juice- enough for 2 days :) And I'm not done- I'll juice some oj later on today sometime- probably at dinner time. And I can't wait to juice my fruits- didn't do that yet either- maybe tomorrow night or Wednesday.

Weigh in:
I weighed in yesterday- down another 1/2 pound. That makes me a solid 126. I'd actually like to lose another couple pounds, as crazy as that sounds, just to get rid of more toxins being stored in the fat cells, but not sure that is going to happen. I think it would almost be easier to water fast- this juicing keeps the metabolism quite cranked so I always feel hungry!! And I'm not drinking more than 3 quarts of juice a day either- I just can't spend that much time or money. 3 quarts plus maybe a master cleanse, teas and broth.

No comments:

Post a Comment