Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Day 40


http://www.raw-food-for-health.com/
Day 40
Feb. 8, 2012
Wednesday AM

Physical & Psychological:
Well I decided to water fast as long into the day (everyday) as possible from here on out (maybe :P). I'm hoping to be able to go until noon, at least, but if not, that's okay too. I'm hungry, but it just seems that drinking juice in the mornings gets my metabolism going, and I get hungrier. This is also very healthy for eliminating any tumors or abnormal growths.

I still have a headache- it comes and goes. I don't think I'm doing enough tomatoes for this to happen, so I'm chalking it up to detoxing.

Worked out this morning- 1/2 hour on the Arc Trainer, burned a little over 400 calories :) The Beauty Angel was occupied so I did 5 minutes on the massage chair instead and left.

I think about the stand still I've come to on the building of my website and think that it's very indicative of this fasting period. Fasting is supposed to be a time of rest and reflection and of thought mostly. It feels natural to have slowed down, even though I'm frustrated by it. I was so hoping to be much further along with it at this point.

Very frustrated with my computer- it keeps freezing up on me!! ARGH!

Juicing:
I really miss my broth! I still have juice left from the other day, so I don't need to juice again until tomorrow- not happy with not having any broth today :( I'll just have to have more tea I suppose. I'll be ordering more honey today and also the respiratory pack from a new company I was introduced to- I'll mention more on this company tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. EEW EWW, I have the BEST raw honey guy in PA,(Gary Stockin) do you want his info? He has different kinds, but his Alfalfa is OUT OF this world! I am actually planning on planting alfalfa and raising bees down here on the homestead in the hopes to produce something similar. You would have to get it shipped unless you have business down in Lancaster county - but he will ship it. It's worth it. Get the 5# so it will last you. I still have my secret stash of it (a couple cases) down in my root cellar. I have friends in Pa who hook me up when the visit. :-)

    It is so hard to "rest and reflect" for so long! It just isn't practical is it?! That is why I am so thankful for my Shabbats...they are that "retreat" every week, that most people just don't get. There are definatly advantages to being the King's Daughter. (Tee Hee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE raw honey!! It doesn't stay very long around here! ;-) Yes, I would like his info PLEASE! I did find a guy in OH that ship 10#s for $40, but it's clover honey- still very yumi tho :) I can get 12 #s here for $18, but it's 1.5 hours drive one-way! with the price of gas it's worth it to have it shipped. How much does Gary charge? does he have a website?

    ReplyDelete