Friday, January 13, 2012

Day 14


http://www.raw-food-for-health.com/ I invite you to visit my website too :)

Day 14, Friday the 13th! AM

Well today marks 2 weeks on the juicefeasting protocol. I'm trying to follow it as closely as possible. I'm doing the skin brushing and enemas as often as I can (skin brushing before every shower and enema when the house is quiet, which is not everyday). I'm probably working out too hard at this stage, but it's hard to hold back- that's why I'm only doing the 1/2 express circuit training at the gym.

Physical:
I just posted last night b/c my schedule has changed. I was posting early in the mornings, but now I'm going to the gym early and have to work in blogging sometime later. I do the circuit training almost everyday as I have time. If I do it first thing in the morning I should be able to do it everyday. I don't think what I'm doing requires a rest day.

I'm almost always hungry, and it's kinda pissing me off, haha. Was hoping that would end, but since it's not a total fast, the juice keeps the metabolism going, so I do understand that.

I am not passing much of anything unless I do an enema (and even then it's not much). I'm straining my juices pretty well.

What keeps me going? I'm surprised I wake up each day with a renewed sense of will-power. One thought that helps me: I realize that we replace 200 billion cells a day, and over the course of 3-4 months we replace whole organs! So when this feast is done I will have replaced many organs and a LOT is tissue with living juice! And say good-bye to any tumors on a calorie reduced diet. The body's last priority is to "feed" a tumor. Undereating is a longevity concept for this reason.

Juicing/ Time/ Money
I won't have to juice today- and no shopping. I will have to shop and juice tomorrow, however. Wait, maybe I don't need to shop! I think I have everything I need actually- yay! :)  My raw honey should bee here today ;) yay again, b/c I'm just about to run out of what I have left.

I am saving money! I'm saving a lot more money than I ever thought- can't believe how much I used to spend- I never really kept track of my raw food bill before. I'll probably keep up the juicing habit forever now- it's cheap and the best thing on the planet for body, mind and spirit!

Psychology:
This is creating a whole new life for me- I can't believe the changes I'm seeing- finding solutions to long standing problems/issues- just DEALING with long standing issues! Finding ways to reduce stress by really getting to the source- it's amazing! Juice is mystical... magical!

No comments:

Post a Comment