Monday, January 30, 2012

Day 31


You are invited to visit my website @ http://www.raw-food-for-health.com/
Day 31
Jan. 30, 2012
Monday AM

Was having severe computer issues yesterday :( Nothing can put me on my last nerve faster than computer issues!! UGH! But I'm thankful- so very thankful, to have enough warning to back up everything I want to keep! Woohoo!! And hubby is working on it as I type :) I think it's going to be okay, but if not, that's okay too. We have a great computer guy who will clean it off and restore it for $35!! The important thing is I got to save everything- whew! I have a really old back up computer that will suffice for work if I have to take this one to the shop.

Physical:
So I was up til midnight last night trying to solve my computer problems so I didn't get the sleep I would have liked, so I didn't go to the gym either. I was pretty tired all weekend, so I'm not upset about not going to the gym.

I'm still amazed at the solids passing through my body!! WTHeck! I'm not eating anything!! I thought the Chlorella family had all evacuated! I do feel better with each "passing moment" though! ;-) Love Cascara, magnesium and deep cleansing tea!

Juicing:
I feel like I spent the entire weekend in the kitchen! Between shopping, juicing, fixing meals and cleaning up- YIKES! I only drank 1 quart of my green juice yesterday, so I still have a quart for today. I think I will take a break from juicing today :) I drank 1/2 the quart for breakfast and am sipping on broth now, I also had some orange/grapefruit/kefir too. I had plenty of that as well, and tea, and I can always make a master cleanse or two if necessary.

There's a lot about juicing in the winter that I don't like, but one thing I do like is having the cold garage for produce storage! When I do this again in the summer I know I'll have to be making more trips to the store b/c of storage insufficiencies.

I made a batch of fruit juice yesterday with the Breville- really hit the spot: watermelon, grapes, strawberry with a splash of lemon- YUMI!! It was hard not to guzzle it.

Psychology:
Not getting things done as fast as I'd like is really making me suffer emotionally! It just seems to be taking forever to build my site and clean out the house!! There's not a whole lot left to clean, but I'd still like to get 'er done. Still TONS to do on my website though- that will be a long term project. I feel like I'm becoming an octopus with the raw food business (a tenticle growing for each area I consider)- so many areas to explore, so many things I want to do with it: writing webpages, writing ebooks, teaching classes, taking classes, writing my blog, keeping in touch with other blogs and forums... etc!

2 comments:

  1. Broth?!! I have been thinking ONLY raw. I had a little herbal tea, but that was for medicinal purposes. :-) But broth...that sounds like just what I need with this crumby cold! I think I will, right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Broth is not on "the list" for juicefeasting, I read it on Joe Cross's blog. He's the guy that did the movie "Sick, Fat and Nearly Dead". He did a 60 day juice fast to lose weight and get healthy. Broth is on HIS ok list. I think he ate certain foods one day a week too, not sure about that part, but I'm not going to eat, but the broth sure did sound good to me. The weather here has been so cold (aside from today). I liked the idea to use the pulp and make my money go a litle further and cut down on the juicing a little. I don't usually eat cooked, but this is still nourishing liquid, and it's MY juice fast- so I'm doing it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete