Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Day 32


You are invited to visit my website @ http://www.raw-food-for-health.com/
Day 32
Jan. 31, 2012
Tuesday AM

Physical:
I got to bed around 10:00- woke up twice, slept kind of restlessly. Didn't want to get up @ 6:00, but alas, I must! Juiced 1/2 gallon and got the broth from the pulp going- I LOVE the broth! Out the door by 7:00 to get the kiddo to the bus stop and off to the gym. Walked 30 minutes- probably too aggressive again- cuz I'm tired and feel kind of weak. But it felt good at the time :) Then did 12 minutes in the Beauty Angel- hey, I need all the help I can get!

I'm feeling much better now and much cleaner and less toxic now that the Chlorella's have moved out! Whew! Had a very successful colonic yesterday :) They didn't seem to do much good with the Chlorella's taking up residence. I am very tired today- I'm sure I'm detoxing at the next level- woohoo! I want a nap!!

Juicing:
I don't seem to mind the juicing much anymore. I'm sure it's due to the new Breville juicer :) It's a beast- so fast! It does waste more than the Samson, but since I'm making broth from the pulp I don't much care. And it seems to not make that much difference in how much juice I get. And I'm able to juice while making dinner for the fam. and get most of it cleaned up before the food is on the table- so I don't feel like I'm taking "extra" time to do it. I do my fruit juice at that time.

Psychology:
I'm forging ahead on my website- started another section. I'm too tired to clean right now, it's all I can do to maintain the kitchen.

I was so surprised when we went to the car this morning at 7:00- it was 43*!! Wow! Is it still January?! Even for February that is fantastic! It was gorgeous out, and the sunrise was beautiful to top it off :)

No comments:

Post a Comment