Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 7






1/6/12 Friday 8:30 AM
I finally bought a calendar for 2012 the other day. I adjusted the schedule- if today is day 7 and I have 85 more to go (counting backwards from my birthday) then that makes 92 days- which is exactly the protocol for juice feasting.

Physical
Started feeling stomach PAIN again yesterday around 2:30 in the afternoon. My Swanson vitamin order came in so I took a tablespoon of hemp oil, waited a few minutes and drank some juice and that seemed to do the trick. I guess I need something in my stomach between lunch and dinner, at least for now.

I've been straining my juices better so nothing passed yesterday- (nice way to say it ;)

I went to the gym and did a 30 minute total body express/cardio workout- I really worked up a sweat. That was probably the fastest 30 minutes in the entire week! LOL After the workout the Beauty Angel was available so I went in that for 12 minutes- NICE! :) I really feel like I'm spoiling myself, haha.

I feel fine during the day- not too tired, no mid-afternoon crashes at all. I am tired by the time 9:00 or 10:00 rolls around though.

I continue to recall food I haven't eaten in a very long time- turkey and gravy keeps haunting me!

Wish I knew how much I weigh, but not bad enough to buy a scale. My stupid gym doesn't have one either- first gym I've ever been to not to have one! Will wait until I go to Heidi's.

Phsychology
So yesterday I noticed an emotional stronghold release- woohoo!! I have had some destructive thoughts and feelings for about 2 years now- GONE!! I wanted them gone too, but I think for a while early on I wanted to hold onto them. I want things in my life to be right and beautiful. I want my mind and heart to be clean and pure- just like I'm making my body. This is truly an incredible journey.

Juicing/ Time
I'm sharing some of my juice with my husband. He drank the last of the orange/grapefruit so I juiced another quart before going to bed- took about 45 minutes including cleaning up the kitchen after dinner.

Hubby ordered honey- I think I mentioned that yesterday? Spent $40 on almost a gallon- brings food total to $118.79, but shouldn't have to buy that again for quite some time. Will need to do some shopping tomorrow. And I'll need to juice tonight- that should finish up the apples.

That's all for now! Keep it Juicey! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment