Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 20


You are invited to visit my website: http://www.raw-food-for-health.com/
Day 20!
Jan. 19, 2012
Thursday, AM

Physical:
I was very hungry yesterday, and when my husband heated himself lunch it nearly drove me insane! Yesterday was tough. I did workout- 30 minute express circuit training. I'm feeling good though. I'm feeling thin, but not sure if I've lost any more weight from Saturday or not. I'm dealing with stress pretty well on my own. I'm sleeping well too- I just need to get to bed earlier. It's getting easier to push the later hours now so I need to make a concentrated effort to get into bed by 10:30, 10:00 if I want to read.

I took the day off from working out today to juice. But also, my body needs a break... a rest day.

Juicing/ Time/ Money:
Okay- I juiced this morning for a LONG time! just under 3 hours!! But I put the pulp from the apples in the Vita-mix with a lot of water and processed and strained. It makes a watery sweet green juice when the green is added. I like it. It makes the apples go further too. I think it's worth the time it takes. I made 1 full gallon of green and a gallon of apple with the water. No kale at the store yesterday so the juice was made of:
3 heads Celery
6 heads Romaine
2 bunches Parsley
1 Cucumber
10 oz Spinach
That made a full gallon, then I juiced 22 apples. 2 hours and 45 minutes including clean up.

Add $7.50 to my juicing total... which is now $215.50 for almost 3 full weeks- not too bad I think. Plus I still can't believe how much money I'm saving from not buying all the specialty raw items I used to buy, such as: cacao, coconut oil, raw nuts (are expensive!), goji berries, stuff like that.

Psychology:
Still wanting to clean things out. I went through more of my closet yesterday and got a big pile of clothes for Goodwill :) I won't miss any of it! I can actually SEE what I have in there now. I still have more to go through- I don't have a lot of time, so I take 10 minutes here, 15 minutes there and just do what I can.

I'm also trying to monitor my thoughts. My theme for the year is BEAUTY, not so much the outward appearance either. But who doesn't like beautiful things?! But more so I want my LIFE to be beautiful, my thoughts, my heart and yes, my surroundings. And I'm starting the year off by cleansing and beautifying my body- the inside. Beauty starts within.


No comments:

Post a Comment