Friday, January 20, 2012

Day 21


You are invited to visit my website: http://www.raw-food-for-health.com/
Day 21! (the end of week 3 with 10 more to go- UGH!)
1/20/12 Friday afternoon

Physical:
Energy level is high- I don't usually feel tired until evening/night, and even then sometimes not. Weigh-in is tomorrow, can't wait to see if I lost or held steady- trying to hold steady, but the grumbly tummy says I probably lost.

I have had no side effects of any major detox since I have eaten a clean raw food diet for the past 10 months or so. I did go thru 3 or 4 levels of detox when I started the diet.

Worked out this morning- 30 minutes circuit training- doing well, trying to hold back a little. 12 minutes in the Beauty Angel also.

Juicing/ Time/ Money:
I juiced some lemons this morning with my citrus juicer- only took a few mintues. Love my Jupiter citrus press! I might have enough green juice for tomorrow, not sure. I'll need to shop though anyhow for juicing on Sunday (if not Sat. night)- need some greens.

Psychology:
Took some time to clean out more garbage from my closet. I have more than a huge garbage full now! Still not done with the closet, but just keep plugging away- so much other stuff to do! It's psychology b/c it's about cleaning out my life- making things simple, clean and organize and letting go of crap I don't need or use.

I found a fantastic website yesterday that will enhance my raw food business, but it's all on the culinary arts!! UGH! makes me so hungry watching all those videos! I joined the weekly academy he has, so I'll have to watch those anyhow, but apart from that I'm going to try to stay away from that until this is over. I need to join the green room, which I think I will do here in a few minutes.

The world of health and raw food just seems to be really opening up to me. I registered for The Body Systems classes being taught at the health center also. So I'm busy busy arming myself with knowledge for my business.


No comments:

Post a Comment