Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Day 19


You are invited to visit my website: http://www.raw-food-for-health.com/

Day 19, Jan. 18, 2012, Wednesday AM

Physical:
So I noticed the commonality in the foods I was craving the other day- mostly meats and high protein stuff (and I don't even eat meat anymore!!). One thing we are "allowed" to have is chlorella, and just so happens that I have a huge container of it :) I got home from the gym both yesterday and today and made that drink I blogged about yesterday and feel so much more satisfied- yay! It just doesn't feel as much of a struggle anymore, and I don't sense that the weight loss will be as dramatic going forward either, which is good news. I can't afford to lose more than 1/2 pound a week from here on out. So once again the drink I make after the gym (which gives me about 18-20 grams of complete protein) is:
2 T Raw Honey
2 T Lemon Juice (fresh squeezed, of course!)
2 T Chlorella Powder
about 8-12 oz Water

Did my 30 minute circuit training again- I get cardio and weight training all in one in a hurry- love it!! That 30 minutes goes by very fast. And b/c it's only 30 minutes you can put your all into in ;)

I don't seem to be struggling with sleep anymore either, and have only been getting up once to pee lately- woohoo!

Still off all meds, and the cough I've struggled with for YEARS is getting a little better- woohoo again!

Juicing/ Time/ Money:
Nothing here to report- didn't juice yesterday, didn't shop, but I will today... shop, that is. I'll have to juice tomorrow though.

Pyschology:
Still working on cleaning things out. The cable guy was here yesterday so I went thru a box of stuff in the basement while he worked on the TV. I also went thru the rack of clothes in my closet, but still need to work on finishing the hanging clothes. It's hard getting rid of stuff b/c I have some really nice clothes from when I worked at the jewelry store. But I just don't have the need for them anymore- can't even wear 'em around the house b/c I have birds hanging out with me all day :) Really, all I need is workout clothes, jeans, tees, and a few dress clothes (in different seasons) for going out. I have dress clothes I haven't worn in years! Why is it so hard to part with them- ugh! I won't miss them if I give them away either.... just have to do it!


No comments:

Post a Comment