Sunday, January 15, 2012

Day 16


Day 16, Sunday 1-15-12 AM

Physical:
I slept great last night- still getting up twice to pee though :/ A little shaky this morning and have also been light headed the last coupla days. I have to be careful when getting up. I'm taking the day off from the gym today- didn't have quite the steam yesterday that I usually do. Hurt my neck on the stupid crunch machine too- not doing that anymore (will do a different ab exercise instead).

Juicing/ Time/ Money
I juiced apples this morning with the Vita-mix. I don't like that method, but I do get more sweetness from the apples that way. I don't like having to juice them everyday so I'll probably just use my Samson every 2 or 3 days instead. Juicing takes time and it's messy- no way around that.

Since I'm not going to the gym today I'll use that time to do my produce shopping for the week. My honey finally came yesterday- and wow, is it sweet and yumi! It came just in time too b/c I had just finished off the last of my honey the night before in a master cleanse- which I have every night at dinner time (great break from all that green!) Although with enough sweetness I do like the green juice. I find I like it a little watered down too.

Psychology:
Nothing new I don't think. I'm still contemplating how I can most fully accept into my life my teacher's philosophy of having/owning/holding onto very little. I love that.... if you have nothing, you have nothing to lose and nothing to worry about protecting- what freedom, what simplicity, what beauty! It makes me think about housecleaning and all the stuff I can get rid of! Why do I hold onto junk?! Time to clean out the garbage- time to lighten the load, and time to pry things loose from my emotional grip.



No comments:

Post a Comment