Sunday, January 1, 2012

Day 2






1/1/12 10:45 AM

Got to sleep okay last night, just after midnight, woke up around 6:30 this morning.
Feeling pretty good.
Stomach is feeling pretty empty though, but I'm not really hungry- weird feeling.

Spent 3 hours in the kitchen this morning- juicing, cleaning up and making dinner for the kid.

I think I have found the secret of making time go by slowly- stop eating food! hahaha! I'm suprised how much more time I feel like I have- that's weird too. I always feel time pressured and stressed out b/c of it. I still have a lot to do, but not feeling overwhelmed or pressured. This really feels good.... strange, but good.

I froze my milk kefir- still not sure what I'm going to do with the grains of the 1/2 gallon of milk I have- just might feeze it too. I'll thaw it and use it to get my kefir grains started again- if I go back to milk... not so sure that I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment